Starting on 2013, SNMPTN (National Selection of State Universities Admission) is a national selection based on academic achievement, using report grade and other achievements, without written test, and free of charge. This type of selection is implemented by the Executive Committee of SNMPTN 2013 that stipulated by the General Director of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture, and followed by all State Universities in one integrated system.
In line with the Government program about Bidikmisi, participants from economically disadvantaged families and have high academic achievement can follow through the selection SNMPTN, and if accepted, he/she will receive scholarship during normal study period.
For complete information on the schedule, registration method, and other things, see the official site of SNMPTN: http://snmptn.ac.id
SBMPTN (Joint Selection of State Universities Admission) is a national selection based on written test/skill examination, with registration fee that must be paid by the applicant. SBMPTN carried out simultaneously in 62 state universities in Indonesia.
- Online Registration and the complete registration procedures : http://ujian.sbmptn.or.id.
- Guide of payment procedures : http://download.sbmptn.or.id/pembayaran.pdf
- Guide of Registration Procedures : http://download.sbmptn.or.id/pendaftaran.pdf
- Exam Procedures http://download.sbmptn.or.id/ujian.pdf
- Registration online starting on May 13, 2013 at 08.00 pm till June 7, 2013 at 10:00 pm.
Registration Flow Chart
SPMK is a selection through a special written test conducted by University of Brawijaya.
Participants can register in two ways: fill out the registration form provided online, or download the form and send it back via email.
- To carry out the registration form online, click the link in the online application form below.
SPKPD Online Application Form
- To make the filling out forms and send via e-mail, download the form at the link below.
Download SPKPD Registration Form
Then send the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAP is the selection of new admissions of University of Brawijaya for Diploma Program (D-3) / Polytechnic or its equivalent to the Undergraduate (S-1) program through a written test conducted exclusively by UB. For complete registration information SAP Faculty of Engineering can be found here
International Student Admission
For informations related to International Admission, please contact:
Universitas Brawijaya International Office
Jalan Veteran, Malang 65142
East Java Indonesia
+62 341 557 923
+62 341 579 743
e-mail : io[at]ub.ac.id
3,941 total views, 8 views today