Student scholarship information can be viewed directly in beasiswa.ub.ac.id.
Special Scholarship for Graduates for Bidik Misi Graduates (Update : 7 January 2014), view
TNI Scholarship (Updated: 27 November 2013)
TNI provides scholarships to the best students who want to be Perwira Prajurit Karier (military officer).
Sign up Now!
Registration Time: November 14 s.d. December 31, 2013
Place of Registration: Online at: rekrutmen-tni.ilmci.com
Or in the Kodam (Military Command), Lantamal (the Navy), Korem, and nearby Lanud (air base).
- WNI (Indonesian Citizen) Male / Female not personnel of Army, members of the Police, and Civil Servants.
- Students from the State or Private University with departments/study programs accredited “A”, as well as universities build by Kemhan / TNI (Army) / Navy i.e.: UPN Veteran, Univ. Suryadarma, STT Adisutjipto, Univ. Nurtanio, Univ. General Ahmad Yani, and Univ. Hang Tuah with departments / study programs accredited at least “B”, and not a student of the program “extension” of the university.
- Latest semester GPA requirements:
- 2.80 for State or Private University with departments/study programs accredited “A”
- 3.00 for universities build by Kemhan / TNI (Army) / Navy with departments / study programs accredited at least “B”
- Minimum height: male – 163 cm, female – 157 cm
Ketentuan yang berlaku bagi mahasiswa beasiswa TNI :
Conditions related to the student:
- Student with TNI Scholarship will continue the study in his/her original university and given a scholarship allowance of Rp. 1,000,000 every month, as well as the thesis support of Rp. 2,000,000 (1x during college)
- The maximum time of allowance giving:
- 4 years for students of general medicine, dentistry, veterinary, and pharmacists
- 3 years for other departments
- Inducted into the military officer with a rank of Second Lieutenant upon graduation and follow the First Education Class.
Here is a list of recipients of Bidik Misi for FTUB freshmen Academic Year of 2013/2014: view
More information can be found here
2,992 total views, 1 views today