“And let there be [a raising]from you a nation inviting to [all that is] good, enjoying what is right, and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be successful.” (QS.Ali Imron :104 )
Family of Muslims (Keluarga Besar Muslim/KBM) Al Hadiid was established in 1994 for an unspecified period of time. KBM Al-Hadid is an Islamic organization that becomes a place of Islamic missionary activity in the Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Brawijaya.
Previously it’s only a Ta’mir organization that served only to the prosperity of the mosque Al-Hadid, but to its development al-Hadid turned into an Islamic organization in faculty levels.
Since then many enormous progress in terms of both quality and quantity as well as a cadre of the organization’s, infrastructure, and facilities. The status of KBM Al-Hadid is an Institute Semi-Autonomous in the Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Brawijaya Malang.
Goals and Platform
KBM Al Hadiid aims to make communities who hold and practice the phrase of unity based AL Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad SAW as well as doing amal ma’ruf nahi munkar which is based on faith and piety to Alloh SWT.
The strong existence of preaching from KBM AL-HADIID FT UB in local, regional, and national.
- Strengthening the Internal ukhuwah KBM AL-Hadid FT UB
- Increasing professionalism of the organizations
- Improve the function of guidance, care, and syiar
- Strengthen and develop social networks
The function of KBM AL-HADIID FT UB are:
- KBM AL-Hadiid as the student organizationd in preaching according to its function as an educational organization
- As a place to be active in organization and to enhance the understanding of Islamic comprehension for students and academician of FT-UB
- As a forum for the establishment of Islamic cadre in preaching through various activities, as in:
a. Improved understanding of Dienul Islam
b. The increase of faith and piety.
c. Amaliah development based on understanding and sincerity.
d. Maintaining a Professional Muslim Human Resources
Main Task of KBM AL-HADIID FT UB:
- To provide guidance to the Muslim with fear of Allah SWT
- Improve the brotherhood among Muslim students, lecturers, staff, and student organizations that exist at the faculty level.
- Accommodate the aspirations and needs of Muslim students, lecturers, staff, and student organizations that exist at the faculty level to the work program.
3,410 total views, 2 views today