IYCEI (International Youth Conference on Engineering Innovation) is an annual conference held by the Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Brawijaya, Indonesia. This year the conference will be held online for the second time and we hope to gather many young bright minds in advancing the scope of research and application in engineering, architecture, and planning.
IYCEI will be held on 22 November 2022 online. IYCEI is aiming to provide opportunities for discussions among stakeholders to address current and future global challenges in industries. This conference will be attended by the brightest students to network and discuss their research and challenges in the field of engineering, planning, and architecture. This conference will provide out-of-the-box discussions between academia and industry.
The 2nd IYCEI is organized and hosted by the Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Brawijaya, Indonesia. The event will be held online in Malang, Indonesia.
Authors can present their papers through one of these methods:
- Synchronized: 10 minutes presentation (timetable attached)
Authors do live presentations through the online conference system provided by the conference committee.
Authors create presentation videos and send them to the conference committee. The videos then would be broadcasted.
- Development of Chemical Engineering Research
- Innovation of Civil Engineering
- Innovation of Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Research and Application
- Progress on Regional, Rural, and Urban Planning
- The Application of Electronic Engineering
- The Future of Architecture, Design and Environment
- Innovation of Water Resource Engineering
- Global Health Architecture
- Digital Transformation of Entrepreneurship
- Sustainable Energy Transition
- Engineering and Social Economy in Agriculture
- Integration System Innovation
- Related Topics on Expanding Welfare Through Technology
Register here : https://s.ub.ac.id/register